Would you ever internet date?

The question said it all. I did once, doubt I would ever do it again.

Most Helpful Guy

• In the "real" world, the new people you meet are always related to your current friends, so they are similar to you in most ways.

In the "virtual" world, however, you are not limited like that. Literally ALL kinds of people will come up, and you have a larger variety.

Though I still wouldn't use internet dating. (lol emotion vs. reason)

What Guys Said 5

• I thought it would be good because you get to know the person on the inside. But people seem to lie more when you aren't looking them in the eyes. Plus those people may not have the best social skills to get a date in the real world.

Get to know friends of your friends. You get the inside scoop from them and you can get to know them gradually. Just be cautious about the dating former lovers of friends issue.

• yep, found ma soulmate

• Don't be discouraged. I've had some sh*tty ones but at the same time I met some some really nice people. That's where I met my current girlfriend

• I have and I don't count it for anything. It's pointless. It just doesn't work. All you do is end up craving being able to touch them. I'll never do it again.

• Did it, met nothing but weirdos. Done.

What Girls Said 9

• I considered it once, but it was just a really bad situation to say the least :P

• I tried it for a bit a couple years ago. I found the guys werent serious about looking for a relationship, just wanted to hook up. The guys that were serious had profiles that said stuff like "Im on disability pension, looking for a girl who doesn't mind living with my mother and staying indoors.". lol. I wouldn't do it again.

• I'm working through it, I think I found him, he doesn't know but then again it's too dragging...when you're not able to communicate.

• I'm not against the idea. I think it could work out. :)

• nah , its full of older men that will send messages to 19 years olds. go figure! anyway I am haunted after seeing the movie "trust" . its not for me.

• never have, never will

• If it felt right, yes, but it's not something I'd go looking to do.

• Can I copy paste? ha ha because it's the same. Years ago, I did and I regret it.

• I have tried it and did not have a good experience. I'm not completely closed off to it, but I will think about it long and hard before trying it again...if ever