Why does my boyfriend keep texting and talking to this girl? He says they are just friends bu i am worried!

He keeps texting and calling this one girl and she does the same, is there something going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your exclusive use of capital letters has brought him to the edge of his sanity, and led him into the arms of someone less frenetic.

What Guys Said 2

• not nescecarilly if you meet someone who makes a good friend its logic to keep contact and such if he did the same with a guy you prob wouldn't care.

• No. you can't straight away think like that. they might be good friends. It is not necessary that if your boyfriend texts to a girl, something is going on between them. Just be positive. Wait for a while. See that it won't reach to extreme heights.

What Girls Said 2

• yes.

• I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. STOP BEING SO PARANOID AND GET A LIFE. IF YOU HAD A LIFE OF YOUR OWN, YOU WOULDN'T BE SO OBSESSED WITH SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS NOTHING OF CONCERN