What have been your internet dating experiences, 29-45?

Contemplating doing the online dating thing...how did it go 4 you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't even manage the whole awkward stage in person, I'm not going to start something online that I can't carry out of finish in person.

• Well, it would only start online...of course it would end in a normal scenario. Well--hopefully a "normal" scenario.

What Guys Said 4

• Just take a leap of faith
    But chat with him before you go
    Get to know him
    See if you even like the idea of him
    Cause you can't just go out with him and say no later
    So have fun but don't break any hearts and be safe and some guys can be real creeps

• I have no doubt these sites have plenty of genuine people, but be careful and take it slowly. In the past, and I'm not proud of this, but I used dating sites to get an easy f*ck, and with a pretty good success rate.

I've moved on from that and become a better man, but there will still bee plenty of predators about

• Scary, I never did the bar or club thing

What Girls Said 2

• Be careful w free sites like plenty of fish and okcupid because most of the guys there are looking for booty. If you are serious and want to get marry you need the web site like match.com or eharmony. I was on plenty of fish and I met a lot of guys but most of them just want to sleep w me.

• it won't work for me., It turn out we're not really expressing our real feelings because I'm always playing safe...but the obvious signs are already there, I just didn't try to engage in it though I want to Until that person will be gone. Sometimes I regret a good thing.