If you were given these 2 choices, which guy would you date?

If you were given 2 choices: An Ivy League grad and one from a non-Ivy, which guy would you date?

Given that they both have great personalities.

Updates:
Would you date them based on their potential of landing a great job?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• How hot are they?

0|0
    0|0
    • Both are average lookers.

• Honestly it just doesn't matter that much. Good schools are nice, but other things matter more.

What Guys Said 2

• depends: whos got the bigger d***? lol *pause

lmao seriously though this sound kind of shallow IMO. I mean everyone has their sandards but because youve even considered the non ivy-leauge grad. I'm guessing which school the attended isn't one of your higest concerns.

you should choose the one who you enjoy spending time with most. the one you would perfer to have as a life partner, choose which one is gonna love you best not which one is gonna make more money

2|0
    0|0
  • Non Ivy. They may have great personalities, but I have a feeling they're going to vary greatly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I'm not into guys by the way. I just answered anyway.

What Girls Said 4

• No. Who says a great job will provide security to keep it.

if I didn't matter that much, you wouldn't be asking this question.

I think your question is shallow.

but their are so many girls/guys just like this anyway, that is why divorce is on the rise.

its a trend

0|0
    0|0
  • well if they both have equally great personalities,i would decide based on sexual attraction and our history together-ivy,non-ivy-that doesn't really matter to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather date a guy from South Dakota State with an engineering degree than a guy from Princeton with a art history degree

2|1
    0|0
  • graduating from an ivy doesn't mean a great job. it depends on the person

0|0
    0|0