Kissing someone who loves to get licked by a dog?

If you kiss someone, not necessarily on the lips and you find out that he/she loves to get licked by his/her pet dog on the face, how would you feel. Would you go near that person again?

Correction: "who loves to..."

Most Helpful Girl

• Blek!

• Hahaha ! LMAO ! You have me rolling on the floor... Haha !

• That was hilarious because (1) in one word you said more than what others or myself had said in a sentence or more, and (2) I could visualize your face when you would have writtne this. Hahaha !

What Girls Said 4

• That's gross. I pretend to kiss my cats on the nose and make a "kissy" sound...but I wouldn't let them lick my face.

• i hate it when my dog licks my feet never mind kissing a guy who allows a dog to lick his face! its like the dog has licked and smelled other things too , like old dirt in the garden and unmentionables. eek!

• No... But I have had a dog lick me in the mouth but not because I liked it... I just had lotion on my face.

• not sexual right?

What Guys Said 3

• What a weird question, +5

• Dogs lick their a$$ and balls, then like you. Freggin sick.

• A dog's mouth is way cleaner than a human's, so yes I would go near that person again.