What to say to guys?

What do you specifically say to a guy that you like him, but want to be friends first, until you get to know him better? (aside from the obvious!)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just strait up let him know your feelings. If he's a good guy he should understand where you're coming from and would be willing to take things slow with you. But be sure to let him know you have for sure feelings for him because he may think "well what if she's just trying to let me down easy and has no interest or is playing me? I think I'll just move on." Just say something like " I really do like you a lot. I'm just kinda scared of new relationships and I wanna get to know you better first before we start getting serious." But be clear with your actions "flirting" that you like him and it should work out

What Guys Said 1

• You could always try to say it in a subtle way, like saying "Yeah, in the past I've gotten burned, so I just try to be friends first with a guy I like." Not saying that's true, but just is an example.

What Girls Said 1

• just go and hang out with him... go up to him and start talking