Are Asian (oriental) girls into dating Caucasian guys?

I'm just curious because there aren't many where I live and I have always found them to be attractive. It isn't due to some preconceived notion on how I think they act or behave either. So... just looking forward to some input!

Thanks in advance! ;-)

• Yes ;)
  • NO! :o

Most Helpful Girl

• yes :) I'm dating one, my boyfriend is Russian, Jewish, Brazilian and Mongolian

• that's cool to hear... You are very beautiful by the way if you don't mind me saying.

• thank you :)

What Girls Said 1

• i wouldn't say I'm INTO dating JUST caucasian guys. I don't care about the race, and I wouldn't mind dating a caucasian guy. if you're awesome, you're awesome. ;-)

What Guys Said 4

• Everyone says it's the most common interracial couple but I barely see it. Maybe it's like that in California where there are a bunch of Asians, but not where I currently live.

• Yes, some Asian girls are into dating white guys. For the record, stop stealing our women.

• lol I've never dated one before... and I never knew women belonged to you lol.

• It was a joke. I swear it's a fad now more than ever: white guys with Asian girls. So, I'll just equalize the balance and go after white girls.

• hell yeah I know quite a few white girls that are into Asian guys I'm sure you will be okay at it.

• I know a lot of Asian girls into white doods. Most actually don't care about race, just being with a good guy.

Don't know why, myself, but I keep falling for Asian girls :P generally I seem to find so many who are so awesome in personality, so cute, and have such similar interests in terms of games/sciences/etc and also other aspects. Though I don't really care about race.

• There are almost as many Asian girls with white guys as Asian girls with Asian guys.

• Never mind, that's Asian american I was speaking about. Orientals date white men at a smaller rate, but there are still plenty that are into white guys.