How soon, usually, do second dates happen after the first?

As in, how soon do you usually go on the second date after having gone on the first? TIA.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most second dates are set up at the end of a successful first date. At least one person will say/ask about it. "Hey I had a good time, we should do this again." Anything that was similar to that should have been the indicator.

Myself, I wouldn't wait any longer than a week to have the second date. If I was going to be out of town to visit family or for work longer than a week, then maybe more than a week between; but a call during that time for sure.

What Guys Said 2

• It all depends on both party's schedule. the next day might be a little too much, so I'd say go ona date, talk on the phone for the next day or two, and then go out the next time you are both free.

• I would say definitely sometime within the following week, depending on your schedules.

What Girls Said 0