Should I tell him how I feel?

Okay so I'm going into 9th grade and when I was in 5th, 6th, and 7th grade I dated this boy Austin that I've known for 11 years. When we dated we just talked over texting and the computer, like we didn’t talk in person because we were shy. So we didn’t go on dates or anything but we would always plan to hangout but he would always bail last minute and I would always get hurt. I went on a class trip with him this year for about a week and he kind of showed signs he liked me but I’m not sure. On the trip he said that he didn’t mean to hurt me before and that he really wants to make it up to me. I just can’t get him out of my head and everything I see reminds me of him. I know I love him but I don’t know if I want to be in a relationship with him. After the trip I think some old feelings started to unfold that I used to have and now I don’t know what to do. He says he wants to hang about but that is only when he see me. Like if I run into him at the store we will say hi and then he'll text me later saying "I miss you. Let’s hang out :)" but then we never do and then he won’t text me again till he sees me again. Yesterday he put up on Facebook that he was in a relationship but I don’t know if it’s true. My mom told me that I should just tell him how I feel and then let it go from there. She also said that he may not know how I feel so he doesn’t want to tell me that he likes me, but I'm not sure. I'm kind of scared to know how he feels because I'm afraid it won’t be the same way I feel. My mom said I should just tell him and if he doesn’t feel the same then I need to accept that and just be friends with him. She says we should just hang out and I tell her that we can’t just hang out anymore because he has a girlfriend now. But maybe my mom knows best. What do you think? Please help me figure out what I need to do.

What Guys Said 1

• first of all I'll have to say that you have utilized your 3000 words..nd applauds for that...

ur mom is true...do what she tells u.she won't tell you things that are bad for u...so try to believe in her!

every guy/girl here, would say you the very same... talking things out is a common solution for most of the problems...

If he is in a relationship,no worries, I am there for you !

and if you don't know, people hate boring stories so avoid it, for yourself...!

What Girls Said 0