What do you guys think about conservative girls?

Guys tell me I am conservative. I don't have a hard time attracting someone, but then after a date or too they loose interest due to the fact that I am not very sensual when it comes to going further.

I am always told I am a good kisser and such, but if I want to see the guy again I usually don't go that far for some reason..

Most Helpful Guy

• are you a conservative or a Conservative?!

• what do you mean?

• how come you are open to a lot thinking wise but action you are more reserved? As long as you make it clear to people you want to take things slow you cannot be accused of leading people on or being a player.

• Got ya

What Guys Said 6

• Do you mean by conservative, that they remain virgin until marriage and are polite girls who respect men and wishes to get married and love only 1 man and become a housewife...a girl who is polite but at the same time a well manor girl who doesn't flirt with boys and respect herself so that people respects her, wears only good dresses and jeans and not showing or making her feel that she's like a slut on the streets...if that's what conservative means, then I'm with it!

• sex before marriage, yes! But you are on the right track with the rest.

• You can't be a conservative girl or be a good girl if you had sex before marriage, but if the guy whom you had sex with is going to be your husband then it's ok!

• I like a girl who's Politically and Socioeconomically Conservative.

Are you talking about something other than that?

• So, how long would you say are you willing to wait before getting physical?

• Different situations require different lengths of time.

I would generally say that any intentional evasion of physical activity just makes a girl seem uninterested.

• I see conservation as a squandrant waste of time, but that's just philosophy, isn't it? I don't think about conservative girls, man.

• To be honest, I would prefer them anytime over a girl who is easy to get. Conservative girls from my perspective are one in a million. They are greatly suitable for a wife.

• I like girls who reserve/conserve themselves for someone special to come along.

• Do you mind if I ask you about your age?

• Mm no of course not, it's on my profile :) I've thought that for a while now, since I was like 18 though I believe.

• i see. I guess categorizing men doesn't work...However, I've been dating 25ish old men and they are all the same.

Above that age, guys are more patient and straight forward to me at least...in a good way.

• I prefer them actually.

What Girls Said 3

• If a guy really likes you it shouldn't put him off. There's more to you than your body so don't let that put you down. Eventually the right guy will come along who won't want to do you on the first few days of dating or months even.

• Conservatism is inane. The only reason it exists is to have power over women in the old days. Old as in 1981 thousand years ago. lol Just get over it and let loose. You will find that life is a lot more fun. Just chillax, bro. lol

• You think you are bad? You know what I tell someone I'm starting to date? I tell them it will take an act of god to have sex with me and I don't *go farther* unless I am sure its not some fling, causal sex and there is a great possibility that it will be a long term commitment. If they talk about sex, whine, complain, or any of that other crap, its over. The dumbasses self filter themselves and its wonderful :)

• That'll work.

• You think so? So I see , its better to state it.

• No games just be straight forward. The less than adequate ones will always flake out. you'll see and be able to develop a means to help you ascertain which ones they are so you don't waste your time.