How Do I Sleep..lol

so this weekend I'm staying over this guys house. we're not dating, but we're hooking up. its a 6 year age difference, so he has his own place. but here's the thing, I snore. and like, drool, and kick people. I'm def not a cute sleeper. any ideas? ahaha. he won't care, but still, come on now

Updates:
HEY GUYS SORRY, my age isn't accurate, I'm 20, turning 21 in just over a month, and he's 26. so its legal, I'm just not a pretty sleeper

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• whoa whoa whoa, am I the only one who noticed this it says you under 18 ok, and your hooking up with a guy who's six years older than you? So technically if your age is true, your not even legal, hmm better keep that to yourselves don't want the police to find out if you know what I mean. Me personally I date girls who are 18 and up so I won't go to jail for rape.

0|0
    0|0
    • Woah, sorry. read my update, yea, that could be bad

What Guys Said 2

• As long as your only a hook-up.why worry?

0|0
    0|0
  • don't worry too much .

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Let him fall asleep before you, then sleep as far away from him on the bed as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno really. if its a one time thing, then I doubt he cares either :s.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its not a one time thing, I really like him. we've been together for a month, but nothing official

• Okay, then that's different. You just gotta be honest about it, just say you drool kick and snore, or if it happens, then it happens. He has to love you the way you are! I think it's normal, we all do at least one or two of those anyway.. :)