Why won't he text me?

I gave him my number yesterday and he said I'll text you. (Well he said, will do) SO then I said bye to him. But it has been a day and he still hasn't texted me. He has been on face book and talking to all these other girls and they always say text me! And he goes okay! So should I just forget about him texting me? I really like him. And how can I hint to him he should really text me?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just the way guys are. We don't put that much value on communication.

He'd text you if he had anything to say, or something concrete to ask. But just for the sake of texting? No. That's not how we're built.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't stress it and when he does don't give him a hard time about not doing it quick enough. Just take it as it comes

• He'll probably text you today or tomorrow. Lots of guys think it's bad form to text a girl immediately after getting her number.

What Girls Said 1

• you said yesterday? Just wait.