Do you consider this a date? Do you think she is interested?

I went out with a girl last night. She is 31 and I'm 24 if that matters. She came dressed nicely and looking pretty with her makeup. Well, first we went to the park to walk around and talk. We talked and joked around. She was always smiling and laughing every time I tried to be funny. Well after we went to the movies. I was at the counter buying tickets and I took out wallet but she just put some money on the counter saying "here" so she paid her half. Then we sat at the movies. She was whispering some things to me during previews and laughed while looking at me when the preview was funny. During the movie though, we didn't hold hands or anything just gave each other little peaks once in a while. The only contact was when we shared an armrest and my elbow and arm was touching hers. She didn't pull her arm away until long while later. She just left her arm there touching mines. On the way back she was teasing me a little about my driving and stuff and we were laughing. Well at the end in front of the house, she looked at me and said "Well, I hope you had a good time." Then we gave each other a kind of a tight hug with her side of the face touching mines. I said I did and said "Let's do this again sometime" and she said "Yes, definitely." So would consider this a date or just two friends hanging out" Is she interested or not. I was trying to be as detailed as possible. Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing you are missing that I often discuss in my online dating advice

is physical progression. This is the act of slowly touching your date in larger ways so that you are out of the friend zone and seen as an object of sexual desire. For example, start small with tiny touches on the arm. As the night goes on touch in bigger ways. By the end of the night kisses will feel comfortable. A lack of touching for the most part throughout leaves for an awkward friend zone experience by the time all is said and done.

What Girls Said 2

• That was a date and she sounds interested. Yay

• Shes definitely interested (hence the physical contact). Now with her being 31 and You being 24, I'd find out if its physical attraction or if she's genuinely interested in you.

What Guys Said 3

• Yea it was a date, and she seems interested!

win her heart brah!

• I think it's a nice date, so yes, for me it is a date.. it went very well, she didn't seem bored or anything and I think you did well, if you're interested in her, you can just suggest to go out with her again and see how things goes, good luck!

• well it's hard to tell with woman, you will have to see next time you two go out see if she gives you signs that she's interested.