Does anyone know any FREE online chat rooms?

I am getting back into dating and wondering if anyone know of any good online chat rooms I can get into? I am going to try dating online. I want good ones now lol

Most Helpful Guy

• your MSN of course, chatroulette, I'm told and link

And there's a funny one that connects you to complete strangers anywhere in the world. It's called Omegle: link

What Guys Said 2

• Search for leather face in the texas chainsaw massacre "chat room", this guy will be your future date:D

anyways now for real, you can download MIRC & connect to the " Random EU UnderNet server" then log in in "chat-world" channel or "teens" or "leb" or "usa"...nice chat rooms & always full!

• well if you're in CA, friend me and we'll chat :P

What Girls Said 1

• Your best bets for dating online may be to pay a little and join Match or Chemistry.com. I have friends that have done free sites (ie plentyofish), and most end up being hook-up dates. If that's what you're OK with...then check it out.