Is it too soon to go camping?

I've been seeing this guy for just over a month. We've only started kissing and cuddling a few weeks ago - the intimacy part of our relationship is moving quite slow. Now he's invited me out camping with his friends.

I don't know. I want to go because I haven't gone camping in ages. But what has me hesitating is - is this too soon too fast in our new relationship? At what stage of dating should you be meeting each other's friends, and going on overnight trips together? It just seems a bit fast is all, especially since privately between the two of us things are still so new.

So guys and girls, would you go camping with your new date (we haven't had the relationship 'where are we heading' talk yet) and his friends? Also at what stage would you invite your date to go camping with you?

Thanks everyone!

What Guys Said 1

• Personally, I think that it'd be alright to go on the trip. It'd be good to see just what kind of people he hangs out with, and it'd also be a good opportunity to make some new friends as well! It probably won't be a bad thing at all, and I'm sure you'd have fun.

I could see why you are uncomfortable with it, however. I don't know what stage this would fall under, but whenever you are comfortable with the guy and you have a moderate level of trust with him would be a good time to start with this sort of thing. I hope this helps, and good luck with whatever you choose!

What Girls Said 1

• i think that it would be a good idea to go on the camping trip. it would be a good way to become better friends with you boyfriends friends. if you go on the trip and you feel uncomfortable then you allways have that option of going home.