What does it mean when a guy you know liked you deletes you from bbm?

- I changed my status to hanging out with this other guy.. and he deleted me. he asked me out about two weeks ago, and I said I don't know.. so its been kinda awkward since we don't hang out anymore. but then he deleted me from bbm what's going on here I'm so confused am I not allowed to hang out with any guys, were not even going out!

Most Helpful Guy

• so let me get this straight:

Guy A Likes you and you know it but you aren't going out.

You start hanging out with guy B.

Guy A deletes you.

If that is correct it seems pretty obvious to me:

Guy A likes you and you know it but you chose to go out with Guy B so Guy A said "Next!".

No point in hanging out with a girl that is just going to break your heart.

• uh no he doesn't know the other guy, and why would it matter anyways who I hang out with or why I do hang out with other guys.. we aren't dating he asked me out I rejeced him I still wanted to be a civil respectful person by having him on my contacts and keepin in touch obv he can't do that.

• im not dating anyone else.. why are you blammin it all on me he is the one being dramatic here not me. he can be a cool collected kid who can respect me and take it liek a man

• Look, you told the guy you didn't want him... he went away... you asked waht it meant and I'm telling you what it means is he isn't interested in you anymore... maybe he's a player, maybe he's a hopeless romantic who wanted all or nothing, maybe he thinks YOU'RE a player? who knows? but he's gone and if you REALLY want him back I'd suggest going to his place and telling him you changed your mind, in person.

What Guys Said 4

• wtf do you think? he was only interested in dating you, not being your friend. you wasted his time. why would he keep you as a friend?

• whatever I gave him a chance to talk and meet up with me and he didn't take it, so I can hang out now with whoever I want and he should respect that and obviously he doesn't cause he is being so immature by deleting me off his bbm.

• He only had you on there because he's a jerk who only wants sex and nothing else from someone he deems fit

• ignorant girls annoy me

• ignorant? how so... I don't feel I am at all. especially in this situation..

• i guess that he wanted you to himslf and wanted more tha a friendship

• but really to delete me from bbm.. when after I rejected him.. I said I actually did really like him and want to make things work and want to talk to him and see him and he always claimed to be so busy. so should I just leave it now?.. or try talking to him somehow or what?

• "want to talk to him and see him and he always claimed to be so busy. " what is that supposed to mean after you rejected him?

• he asked me out and I basically rejected him but afterward felt bad adn felt like I had made a wrong decission and I wanted to be with him. he obviously took it hard because he hasn't seen me since didn't want to hang out and talk about it, so why now when he sees me hanging w other guys does he have to deelte me from bbm who does that? obv someone wasn't over me.

What Girls Said 2

• Think about it! He just didn't like it (maybe he was feeling over protective or something and he must've felt upset about it or something that's why he thought it was best to delete you :/

• wow but that's retarded. after especially since he tells my bff that he is over me, isn't interested at all adn when I asked to talk to him and hang out he refused so really his own fault.

• The guys not gay and gonna stick around like a litlle barbie doll that you can take out and play. You don't like him enough to put up that you were hanging out with him but some other random dude? Please. You don't get it? Narcism setting in. Duh

• yeah but its all his fault I wanted to work things out he didn't lt me, so srsly its all on him. he is missing out not me.

• Do you really want him or you just after him to want you again? Because of the way this went down I would evaluate your sincerity. It could just be that you changed your mind since you can't have what you want. Only you know that. So be real with yourself first, then act with dignity, give it another shot or leave it alone but stop trying if your just trying to get power over him.

• well thanks for your insight, but yes I want to talk to him and make sure we end on good terms right now. so what should I do?