What's the point of becoming exclusive?

What's the point of becoming exclusive? Why not just date or something? What is the point?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• You should look into polygamy, I believe Idaho is the the place.

• I wish I could know , me I guess after 3 date we should be exclusive .

What Girls Said 3

• Most people want to be exclusive for the sole purpose of having that guy/girl only be with them. Dating entails that your dating around or that you have the possibility of dating others. Some people just want to be with one person so they make it exclusive.

• Rofl. How do you think people end up with a husband and kids if they just "date" all the time and never become exclusive? Are you a moron?

• most people when they are dating means that they are seeing other people or are available to see other people. when a couple becomes exclusive it is because they really have true feelings for each other and can usually see themsleves with only that person for a very long time, and sometimes get married and start a family.

if you don't see a reason for this, then it is obviously not for you, in which case I would not recomend going on any second dates, least you lead the poor guy on.