What is the first thing you look for in a guy?

Be honest girls , what's the first thing you look for in a guy ? Is it his looks , his smile , his height , his eyes or something else ? Don't say something like personality because you can't find that out , just by looking at him for the first time !

Most Helpful Girl

• The feel I get from watching him, I'm super intuitive. I just have this feeling if someone is a good person to get to know even if I haven't talked to them yet. I guess it's kinda the aura about them. Most of the time it's somewhat positive or neutral so I have to talk to the person to make a good judgement. But sometimes there's just something about a person that makes me feel the need to stay away. Red flag of sorts. But to answer purely based on looks it's eyes closely followed by smile. You can read a lot about a person by how their eyes are and a good smile makes him fun to be around and he probably has a good sense of humor too. Hope this helps!

What Girls Said 6

• The first thing I notice about guys is their eyes, then his smile and if I like the eyes and his smile, then I'll look more closely, like his body, height, but the most important thing I look after is his body language; I read his body language to get a clue about how he is as a person and even how stupid it sounds, it's just how I do it.

• if you want an honest answer, it would be looks. I hate to admit it, but hot guys catch my eye first. of course, if I got to know him and he turned out to be a total jerk, then there's no way anything is happening. on the other hand, I have gotten a crush on someone who really doesn't have the 'look' going for him, but he was a complete sweetie and I really liked that :)

• The very second I meet a guy I would notice his height (I like tall guys) and his smile. But if we're hanging out when I meet him I really observe the way he talks to and treats other people, as well as the way he carries himself. The way he treats strangers says a lot about his personality before I even get to know him that well.

• Sense of humor, nice hair, not too tall not too short, social, affectionate, understanding, adventurous, has plans for the future, is proud to have the girl by his side, his clothes, & they way he carries himself.

• in a guy that I want to date, I look for an easy going guy

• His looks. Nothing specific, if he looks good to me then that is all I need. A nice body helps and that is something anyone can work for and get. My friend used to say you can't see personality from across the room and it is true.

What Guys Said 0