I'm black and I always fall in love or end up dating white guys?? What do you think about it?

Before you start judging I'm really proud of being black and I like being me because I consider myself a nice person and really good looking it's not like I don't like my race, in I hangout with all sort of people but for dating and other things it's almost always white dudes.

It seems like black guys are always hitting on me and being to direct and I don't like that it makes me lose interested if a person it's all over me and with white guys they may be interested but they don't throw themselves at me, I have the time to be intrigued.

My family hates that and my friends are always judging me specially my black girl friends

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why people care if a white and black person date. It's just skin color, so it shouldn't matter. My friend has to put up with the same thing, because he's white and dates a black girl. You shouldn't listen to your family or friends when they bother you about it, they want you to date the same race because that's what they want. You should do what you want. For some reason, everyone cares about who dates who. It doesn't matter, but that's what they care about. Nothing's wrong with dating a white guy. Just like there's nothing wrong with dating a black guy.

What Guys Said 5

• you may just be more intimidating for a white guy to approach and that might be the reason why they don't seem so "direct" Guys or girls, black or white, a person can still hurt you the same way. They can also love you the same way. Other people fear the unknown, but at the same time its makes them curious. I agree other people are jealous. Do what makes you happy.

• It's funny because my white friend is always chased by black women. It's perfectly fine.

• I think it's awesome.

• Yes, black girls are so beautiful.

oOos! I misread your question. I thought it read," Do think black girls are beautiful?"

• I think nothing of it.

What Girls Said 5

• Hey, we are attracted to what we are attracted to and you should not have to apologize for that. There may well be a black guy out there that one day will catch your attention, you never know, but for now it appears that the ones you have met you have no chemistry with. I know I cannot get myself interested in someone who tries to court me in a way that is a total turn off. I don't like loud guys who compliment me endlessly and are all over me from the beginning. It seems very insincere to me and makes me feel like just another conquest to them.

So, with friends and family address it as a chemistry issue not a racial issue. Also, accept that I doubt you will be able to make them happy but between making them happy and making you happy, you need to focus on yourself when it comes to love.

• hey, don't stress about it too much. I'm exactly the same way: I'm a black chick that constantly falls for white dudes. There is nothin wrong with that. It's tough to deal with family members who just don't understand. For instance my mom teases me all the time about it. but at the end of the day, it's your life. As long as the guy is treating you right and you are happy, then everyone else can just kick rocks honestly. And if your friends are giving you a hard time, then they really aren't your true friends because they should accept you for who you are and what you like. Don't let anyone let anyone make you feel bad for for what you prefer...life is too short for that. Hope this helps :)

• lol you sound like me (except for the really good looking part ;p)...i think its because I'm mostly around white people so I guess that's what I'm used to lol..and your friends shouldn't care who you are dating because it doesn't affect them.

• Your black friends are probably jealous that you get attention from both races

• i used to get that too. I used to mainly like white guys because I didn't grow up around a lotta black people so I just ended up preferring white guys and my family and friends would always make comments about it. well when I moved and started hanging around more black people then I just naturally ended up liking black guys more and now that's pretty much all I like. I don't even like white guys anymore with a few rare exceptions. once you go black you don't go back lol