Age matter

What will a 27 year old guy think about a 16 year old girl?Any possibilty the guy will like her?

Most Helpful Guy

• a 35 year old and 24 year old may not be as big a deal; both are probably done with education or it is winding down (unless there was a huge desire to change careers.) They can both vote, drink, hopefully hold decent jobs, they have to do laundry, pay bills, etc. A lot of maturity hopefully comes from experience. experience that comes with time.

At 16, you still have some growing up to do, though you probably think you're pretty mature (and who knows, you might be). you haven't done college yet, you can't vote, aren't recognized as an adult, can't drink (or shouldn't by law), you probably don't have a great job yet, ( though that's getting harder to find these days, so that might not be saying much) you haven't established yourself yet; you're probably not paying all your rent, medical bills, saving for retirement, saving for children, vacations, etc. that starts to happen more and more as you grow.

And personally, I'd not only be really concerned with the law (though I'm waiting for marriage, so I wouldn't do anything), but her folks and mine, general culture says you're pretty sick if you date someone that young.

I'd also wonder if we have that much in common. Personally, I make jokes about things, and my own friends don't always have a clue because I'll reference something they've never known, and yet they're not much younger than me.

I remember in high school how some girls were bragging about dating college guys; and it was an issue of the girl being 17 and and the guy 22, and that seemed like a lot to me back then.

I would put it off until later; if you turn 22, still now the guy, and still like each other, then there's not much anyone could say or do to prevent you from going out with him. More power to you; but I would wait.

What Guys Said 4

• Sure the guy might like you but society and the law tells us that it is wrong. That's the kind of story you hear about when a married guy cheats on his wife with the babysitter. It is possible that you like his maturity though I'd go with the previous answerer with a target of 23 years old.

• It's that serious?Hmm,,true I like his maturity compared to those guy friends of my age who are immature. Thank you for your advice :)

• no its a big distance in this. but why ur not looking for someone in ur age

• I have many guy friends of my age.Just wondering what about this one,because it's also my first time to know a guy who has a age gap difference with me.Thank you for the advice :)

• if both of you and you'r family are fien with out go for it .

• There are 60 year old men who like 7 year old children, so yes, he could like you. Chances are he's also a sick individual, so keeping away from him will save your life from great pain.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think age matters once you get to a certian age. But at 16 you are not mature enough to handle a 27 year old. And I think a man who would want to date a 16 year old when he was 27 is quite sick. 16 year olds have quite a lot of growing up to do. Although at 16 I thought I was more then mature enough to handle it. But now looking back I wasn't. I dated a 28 year old when I was 17 and I can't believe I actually did it! I think its sick now! that is for sure. I would stick to someone your own age.

I think once you hit 23 . a 33 year old isn't that big of deal. but been a teenager with someone that much older is a NO NO

• Thank you for the advice :)

• yes men are attracted to almost anything lol.but on a more serious note be careful because if anything happens and you get preggo or you guys get caught its considered statutory rape and he could be in a lot of trouble even though you allowed it trust me my babys father almost got into trouble by my mom and he's onli 2 years older than I am (im 16 and he's 18)

• Thank you for the comment :)

• i met my boyfriend when I was 17 and he was 26. That was three years ago, we are still together, very much in love, and currently in a long-distance relationship. Weigh the pros/cons and do whatever feels right to you. But it is possible :) Good luck