Will he get that I like him?

If I say we should hang out sometime soon, or will he think its just talk and not me really asking

Most Helpful Guy

• ""You have to make it pretty obvious for most guys to get it. He may think you like him if you ask him to hang out, but he won't be sure if it's as a friend or if you really like him...""

I agree with him

He may not be sure weather its hanging out as friends or a date

But to your question..

If I liked her I might get the idea and take her up on it.. But id think it was just flirty but id try

If I'm her friend and unsure if I like her that way I might just think its being flirty..

If I'm just her friend and no intrest.. I wouldn't even think about it..

But it also is determained by what the rest of the conversation was about

Recently I had a girl I might like.. Ask me to hang but it was more then that

I asked about a cake she had made saying I've never had it befor.. Her responds was

"well ill have to make you it sometime :) hey you know we need to hang out later when I get back"

I acually like her a little so ya I took this as a sign she would like me to ask her out.. When she gets back.. And I might.. But I won't see her for like another month

So what else did you talk about?

If you really want him to ask you out.. Ask him out

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't assume that from you saying we should hang out. If we hangout out and you're flirty and touchy then I would.

• You have to make it pretty obvious for most guys to get it. He may think you like him if you ask him to hang out, but he won't be sure if it's as a friend or if you really like him...

What Girls Said 1

• don't leave it at sometime soon, actually set a date for it

• Yeah do this. Or be like "Are you free this weekend?" and if he says any of them, pick a day.