How short is too short?

I'm 4' 11" and I was wondering if that was too shor to be attractive. I am Asian so I'm naturally short. Does height make kissing and ... Awkward?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol my sister is 4'11 and she's 26, so don't feel left out. Personally Id adore a small petite girl of that height. especially an Asian :) kissing would be cute, I mean who says you have to be standing up to kiss? there's several options for a way around your adorable height. Id love it

What Guys Said 8

• I tried dating a girl once who was 4'11 (I'm 6'1). It didn't work - she shot me down for a guy who's about 6'6. So I don't think you have anything to worry about!

• You are, how god intended you to be. Hardly any guys mind you being not an average height. It's kinda cute actually.

• When I can step on her. I am 6'1 and prefer a girl to be anywhere from 5'10 and below preferably. No problem with 4'11 and to kiss her id be more than happy to lift her up for that P

• Well, if you're under 18, you still have some time to grow. I do prefer shorter girls more and have no problem with your height.

• Apparently not. My sister is 24 (almost 25) and she is about your height, maybe an inch shorter than you, and she has plenty of guys chasing her. From what I've seen most guys love tiny women.

• Nope. "..." is great with short girls.

• short girls are so hot, be proud of your height

• Below 4'10" would be weird.

What Girls Said 3

• oh cool I'm an inch taller! and I'm also older than you...

my boyfriend doesn't seem to think its weird! it feels right! and its over a foot taller :O

cause for us short girls...no matter what, one of us is gonna lean foward and the other is gonna tiptoe a bit. unless they are just like 5 inchs taller or something lol

• guys like being tall,it makes them feel like they're protecting you,i've seen a 6'6 guy with a midget(small person?),so you have nothing to worry about

• asian's aren't naturally short, I resent that. you are

i'm Asian and I'm 5'7

• It's actually a fact that Asians are naturally shorter.

• eh no. koreans & northern chinese are tall. japanese people are mostly short. where I live, a lot of girls are taller than 5'2. I'm 5'2 and I'm considered short here.