What am I supposed to say?

Ok, I'm trying out the online dating thing and I've been talking to a few guys. In reality, when I talk to people the conversation just flows and I let things progress naturally. But I've been messaging a few guys for a couple days now, and I thought the conversation was going fine except now they're both like "Anything else you'd like to know about me?"

What do I say to that? It makes me feel like I've been interrogating them so far or that my conversational skills are lacking. Is there a certain question I'm supposed to ask? I'm at a loss.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think at this point the relationship between both of them isn't meant to me. What I think they're trying to get you to ask is very sexual stuff. I've found if I really hit it off with someone I can talk with them about everything and anything, this doesn't seem like the case.

• I have to agree with that.

• That's not where my mindset is though, is something wrong with me I mean...I really am just focusing on getting to know them....

• Of course nothing is wrong with you. You want a deeper relationship, and if both these guys can't give that, then you need to look elsewhere.

What Guys Said 2

• they are in the same situation as you, your next question is;

'Anything else you want to know about ME?'

• make you'r mind about one and keep talking to him .

What Girls Said 1

• Don't pound them with questions. Talk aobut things you like and ask them the occasional question.