Whats wrong with me?

I don't get it. No matter what I do, the same thing just keeps on happening to me. I used to rush things with guys, be impatient and kind of clingy and giving sex to soon which ran them away so I figure I change things. Like this one guy I met, gave me his number and we began to talk on the phone and sometimes days would go by. a text here and there but never bugged him or question why I haven't heard from him. he would make plans and not follow thru and I didn't say nothin. then after 2 wks he asked to come over to my place to see me. We laughed the whole time, talked and he even said he was just gonna stay for 30 minutes ended up staying 2 hrs. We didn't even have sex, not a kiss but we messaged each other and we were leaning on each other felt like great chemistry. Well, after that day I heard nothing from him. its been almost 2 weeks now and heard nothin. not a text. nada. So I texted what's up 2 days ago and just yesterday he texted me what's up? and I responded all was good and how he been and got no response. Texted him today why he has been so quiet and thought our last visit was nice and got nothing again. What yall think? I mean we agreed on being friends since he has a girlfriend and I never crossed that line with him but he don't seem to be interested in a friendship either after how long he spent with me that night, all that laughin, no sex, wasnt buggin him or questioned him and still.nothings changed. It just seems like its never good enough. what yall think?

Well, guys, I think he is officially gone. I mean I hardly knew but still it sucks to be rejected like that when you don't even know why exactly. Been 2 weeks now and hasn't even responded at all
So its life. can't win 'em all.

Most Helpful Girl

• he just thinks you're not serious if you sleep with him on the first date

• U mean since I did not sleep with him on our first date? I mean he gave me no indication that he wanted to do it and he told me long before that he would not ever cheat on a girl again. yea he got a girlfriend but we agreed on bein friends so I'm jsut tryin to figure out what happened? I did everything right. he spent 2 hrs with me and we were laughiin a dn talkin and now its like he disapeared and I have no clue why. he made no move on me that night if he wanted sex.

What Guys Said 1

• You should've ended it when he didn't follow through with plans he made and when he didn't call for days. On the contrary, he's not good enough for you - you deserve better than that. Trust me, I dealt with a girl who was like that, and it's not fun.

• I dnt understand that though. y make plans and not mean it? I mean when it happen the second time I finally confronted him about it sayin its not cool to just leave me hangin like that and to let me know what's up and he made up an excuse sayin he was helpin a friend move all day long and left his phone somewhere. then he said he's bad. just didn't seem to care at all.

What Girls Said 4

• well maybe he thought by comin over he was gunna get sex because honestly I don't think any guy can jus be friends with a girl so he probably thought he's gunna hang with you to see if you would give in and saw that you probly weren't interested in havinsex with him so he didn't even waste his time hangin out with u. and the fact that he has a girlfriend doesn't help either because she was probly giving him shit to

• Well he didn't try either. so I thought we werer just enjoyin each others company. And he did tell me in the beginning that he likes me a lot but could never cheat on his girl cause he used to cheat before and don't want to do that again and I respected that but y come over and spend 2 hrs just talkin to me if you just wanted sex but didn't even try it? He's confussing. And I don't push up on guys. I believe they make the first moves or I'm just used to that but I didn't get no vibe that he wants sex

• i kno exactly how you feel the same shit hust happened to me my ex disapeared on me when I send him messages askin for answers he doesn't answer but I'm still breathin

• Yea girl. it sucks especially when yalls last time together was good. they obviously don't want to have anything to do with us. Even more for me cause you and him were together. me and this guy just met and we were gonna be friends and just dipped out on me like that with nothin to say. I'm not hurt. Just a little confussed on how long he wanted to spend with me last time and all that laughin then he's gone. its jus funny to me

• Maybe he's sort of keeping away from you because he likes you, and, as you said, he doesn't want to cheat on his girl.

• Yea . I'm kind of thinkin that too cause there's no way you gonna spend 2 hrs with someone you don't enjoy company with. So yea I mena in a way he did the right thing if he felt like we would eventually mess around cause we enjoyed each other so much.

• Ye because otherwise it doesn't make any sense to me. We're both in the same boat though, I find that I'm a bit rushy and clingy with my boyfriend sometimes too, but don't worry, if you really put your mind to it, it can really get better. :)

• Thank you girl. I'm not gonna give up.

• i think you should just let him come to you if he wants to talk. but because he has girlfriend I wouldn't think bout him too much. you should try to find a single guy. but keep him in mind. and don't rush things, let it come to you that seems to work and its not as painful when things don't work out.