Why would a boyfriend get mad if your best friend is a guy?

MY SISTER.NOT ME.

wants to know why her boyf gets mad that her best friend is a guy. and nothing goes on between her and her best friend. but she doesn't understand why he's jealous.

so please guys could you come up with a good answer because she doesn't seem to get it when I explain it to her.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• he might be scared if her best friend is a potential boyf for her, he may just not get that she likes him only and not her guy friend

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• tell her to tell her boyf that her boyfriend is gay, if that doesn't work then you two desperately need to find a hot chick for her boyfriend so her boyf calmes down, and if that doesn't work she is just left between two choices, to choose her boyfriend or boyf.

She shouldnt really let it go on like this, because I no sum1 close hu is in a similar situation to this and believed their otherhalf would change, but they never do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are jealous creatures, just like women. He's mad that she's so close to another guy because he wants to be the only guy close to her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• when guys aren't confident that you are not going to leave them they see everyone as a threat! so he must not feel completely confident that she only wants to be with him or there is even the factor of trust. he might not trust her to be alone with any guy if she has a reputation for cheating or anything like that...

0|0
    0|0