Have you ever met anyone online in real life?

I met this guy on Tumblr (haha) and he's really cute. He's 20 and I'm 17. Over time we started texting each other and added each other on FB and it's been pretty chill. Well I found out he lives in California (like myself) but an hour away. And now we want to meet up. The sexual tension is definitely there but I'm still really nervous cause I kinda like him...

So my questions are:

What are appropriate things to talk about when I first do meet him?

And any advice please I've never been on an actual date and I'm really nervous ! haha

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just meet up with him like a friend in a public place and act casual.

• Okay it's just hard to act casual when I'm super nervous ha ha but thank you :)

• There's no reason to be nervous, you both have the same rights and more than likely you'll dump him or cheat in the long run like most every other girl is nowadays. Attention starved and desperate *tisk tisk* it''s just what to expect and treat as normal nowadays

What Guys Said 3

• Yes. I am a railfanner (someone who has an interest in trains), and I post videos onto YouTube. I became online friends with a few other railfanners. Eventually we made a plan to meet at a station in New York City and do some railfanning together. We met and are now Facebook friends too.

• In the mirror every day he's hot let me tell you

• Hahaha seriously though :(

• Yes. All the time.

• Are you ever nervous or what? Any advice please?

• Oh okay : ) Thank you so much. I'm just really nervous that he won't like me or I'm going to be too jittery to talk haha

• Yeah, you guys might not have chemistry, but if you go in just expecting to have fun it makes it a lot easier.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes.
    I've met 5 guys on a dating site(all were pretty straight up:) ) and on non-dating sites..I think 3. Again,were pretty normal:)

• Aww that's cool! I 'm just really excited because I've never done anything like this before..

• lol. if you guys get sexual, and someone finds out, he can potentially be sent to jail... think twice.

• I second that.

• Haha I know. But it's different because I want it too ha ha But any advice, I'm really nervous :/

• it doesn't matter if you want it too. he WILL get into trouble...please don't mess up both of your lives... you'll get screwed over too.