My Boyfriend would hang out with a girl he flirts with?

If anyone could answer this it would be great. I have plenty of relationship experience so I will try to answer to a question you have.

So anyway my boyfriend of 4-5months is flirting with another girl who know's his bestfriend. (note: he hasn't met her yet, flirting via facebook, email.) He asked if his bestfriend, his bestfriends girlfriend, him, and the girl he is flirting with; to all hang out (like a double date) not mentioning me in the mix. I did talk to him about it and said it upset me however all he says is sorry. I do forgive him however when I asked a couple days later if he would hang out with her at the bar or something without me there he said yes. I can't help but to be upset. What do I do? Should I be upset? Should I be worried he may cheat or do something hurtful to my feelings?

Most Helpful Girl

• hm, this is tough only because he has not "officially" cheated yet. I do think you have every right to worry, but he may not realise how this affects you or he may be well aware of it and is trying to hurt you (sometimes guys can be d****). hanging out doesn't always mean a date, but leaving you out of it entirely is troubling. I would have to call him out on it if I were you. don't accuse him of anything, but find out his motives. don't be sneaky or underhanded because if there is nothing going on and he learns that you didn't trust him then the relationship is over anyway. explain to him how it makes you feel and that it seems like he is choosing this other girl over you. when he answers you may have to read between the lines a little bit, but don't put words in his mouth, it will just cause an arguement. and no ultimatums unless you want it to end. many women make the mistake thinking that their man will choose them, but if you give him an ultimatum it makes him feel like you're trapping him and he'll get out of it anyway he can, including leaving you. I'm afraid I don't have any more advice to give on this matter, the best way to handle this is to have a sit down, no distractions talk with him. turn of the phones, computers, tvs or anything else that could interrupt. good luck.

• Thanku sooooo much it has helped a lot with your advice. I appreciate it very very much

• You are very welcome, let me know how it goes. just keep in mind that if it doesn't work out then there are greater forces at work. as my mom says "it just wasn't in the cards". I hope everything goes well :)

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, the BEST thing you can do is just talk to him about it and even if he is "cheating" (hate to say it sorry, I know how it feels its happened to me) Anyways, just talk to him about what he's doing but don't go up to him in a forceful er. intimidating manner. That's what I would do and its also the easiest =) and if he is "cheating / doing other things that you do not like" He's not worth your time if he is doing that to you. This is the most important part here -------> Do not make him feel like your getting mad at him even if you are this will only make things worse. So that's the best advice I can give you, if you just wanna talk you can msg me anytime =) Hope it works out for the best

• You should call him and tell him I'm taking you out for the night while he's busy flirting with someone else. Listen sweetheart, never accept second violin in anyones life.

• i would be hurt too! especially because I'm sensitive, I think in a way it IS wrong for him to make plans if he's not brining you in and your his girlfriend! I'm a stubborn person and a big red flag would come up if he wants to meet a girl at a bar, just be talk and try to figure out what the point of him going is? if he has you. But if its just a "friend" make sure its nothing more then that we wouldn't want you to end up getting hurt in the long run

What Girls Said 2

• Oh hell to the naw! Don't you hate this online b*tches? lol And the men suck even more. If the internet didn't exist there would probably be a whole lot less breakups and divorces. It is obvious here he was planning a double date without you, and that is considered cheating. What if you hadn't caught him? He would have gone on the date and who knows what would happen next. It is good that he was honest with you, but it sounds like he really doesn't care because why would he still associate with this person? Does he say that she is just a friend? I really wouldn't believe the whole friend thing because if she was just a friend then he would have included you in the date with no problems. Dump this loser you are too pretty for this! God I hate men! :o)

You have every right to be upset!

• f*** that. if he hasn't cheated he will soon straight up.