Are you full of confidence online but not at all in person?

I am. I can talk to girl forever online and be flirty. I even have girls that like me on here. Then when it comes to in person I say a few things here and there but not much. It sucks because the girls on here are never even in a surrounding state or close at all.

Updates:
Lol these answers are making me feel like a loser.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. I can talk to just about anyone online unless there a prick but in real life I'm just some random guy with below average looks and no job so why even risk it anymore.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 6

• Don't worry. We could very well be bullsh*tting you. Well, I'm not, but I don't know about the others. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have full confidence either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I'm pretty full of it in real life and online.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. but sometimes talking online makes me confident

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that. It depresses me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes yes yes

That's why I keep telling these people who think they fell in love with an online person they're not. because people are different online and in person

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 2

• im pretty much the opposite. I can't read girls well through texts so I don't have much to say. But in person I can keep a conversation going. Guess I have confidence either way tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm not very good at talking online, actually. If you're good at it, join a dating site or something, that way you can talk to local people online. Problem solved.

0|1
    0|0
    • Tried. Girls don't respond. I didn't just message hot girls either.