Can a girl like two guys at the same time?

This girl and I have been talking for the last month and we both know that we like each other. But she has also been flirting with her ex on Facebook.Is she playing me or what's up? I do know that she really likes me.

Most Helpful Girl

• ABSOLUTELY, SHE CAN LIKE TWO GUYS AT ONCE, POSSIBLY MORE. HOWEVER WHAT SHE REALLY WANTS IS ALL OF YOU IN ONE.LOL. ANYWAYS CHANCES ARE IF SHES SPEAKING WITH HER EX, YES SHE MAY NOT BE OVER HIM, AND YOU COULD BE A REBOUND. OR... SHE REALLY LIKES YOU YET STILL HOOKED ON HER EX, CAUSE HE IS APART OF HER PAST, AND WHEN YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR FUTURE TO MAKE A DIFFERENT PAST, WELL CHANCES ARE YOU END UP RIGHT WHERE YOU WERE TO BEGIN WITH, SO I WOULD JUST SAY KEEP YOUR OPTIONS OPEN. DONT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET, SHES NOT... BUT FROM EXPERIENCE DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN SHE WILL GET BACK WITH HER EX, YOU MIGHT HAVE THAT THING SHE PREFERS MORE... :) :) :)

What Girls Said 4

• Yea, just like men can like different women at the same time. She's probably still got feelings for her ex and hasn't come to terms with it yet, but also is interested in you. I'd be quite wary of dealing with partners still in such touch with their exes; there's usually a lot of hurt that comes along with that in the long run.

I say keep yourself open to dating other women, until the girl is over her ex - if she gets over him...

• If? what does that mean..

• If - as in she may get over him and go with you, or she may get back together with him. That's why I'm saying, don't put too much into the situation if your not sure of the outcome; it will save you the hurt if things don't go the way you like.

• Yes a girl can like two guys at the same time. although she can still care for her ex and mistaken for like. Now if she is paying the attention to both you and the ex then definitely she have feeling for both.

• Yes, a girl can DEFINITELY like two guys at the same time. The amount of 'liking' depends, though, cause it's different for every guy that girl knows. My advice; girls can be fickle. Don't expect a REAL relationship if she's still flirting with her ex. Keep an open mind until you know she's only focusing on you.

• Girls can like 23409823 guys at the same time. They just don't have the same feelings for everyone of them. And I would give up on her. A girl flirting/talking to her ex is never a good thing.

What Guys Said 2

• Can a guy like two girls at the same time. There's your answer.

• not hard to figure out I'm sure you have liked more than one girl at once,