Do guys follow the "bros before hoes" or do you actually listen to your heart?

do guys follow the "bros before hoes" or do you actually listen to your heart? :) :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically no one actually follows that rule strictly, and few follow it with any seriousness at all. Anyone who does follow it strictly is crazy, an asshole, or both. (Although, I have to admit, a lot of guys out there are assholes, and there are plenty of crazy/totally irrational people of both sexes too).

Essentially, anyone with any real brains knows that a person cannot really choose a relationship over a friend, or vice versa, because if a person does make such a choice, then that person has neither a real relationship nor is that person any kind of real friend.

Granted, choices have to be made in life at some point, but one does not make them based on such values. That would be a false dilemma, and therefore a logical fallacy. There is always at least a third variable, a third reason, a third factor in making a decision.

What Guys Said 12

• like if I had to chose between one or the other, bros hands down. they will always be there for me no matter what

• My bro is my hoe.

• depends on the guy and situation. Like if a girl I really like said her or my friends id choose my friends. So in that case yea. And I wouldn't move in on a girl my buddy likes or if it was his ex and he didn't want me to date her id stay away.

• My heart

• my heart

• If I see a girl, I'm leaving the bros.

• If she's a ho, why the hell would I wanna put her before my friends?

• There's no reason that in a healthy relationship you can't balance your time between "bros and hoes".

• Depends on the guy.

• well the girl I like definitely isn't a hoe and I would pick her

• Heart.

• Following my heart while using my brain

What Girls Said 1

• I know guys who ditched their friends for girls. The rule doesn't really work