Do girls initiate the first kiss also? If so what are signs that she wants a kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't initiate the very first kiss, nope. But, I make it obvious that I'd like to kiss him in many ways. If outright staring at his lips or smiling while looking into his eyes, kind of close to his face doesn't get the message across (believe me, it actually hasn't sometimes), I'll look for other opportunities. You have to be a little brazen though. For instance, I was dating a guy who happened to be my ex's friend and the guy said, "He said he wouldn't mind if we hooked up." So I replied, "Neither would I." Another time, I was at the mall with a guy and casually brought up Facebook events and how today just so happened to be "Kiss an Italian Day" (we're both Italian). It usually works. Good luck!

What Girls Said 9

• Some do, some don't.

If she's leaning your way, if she's looking at your lips a lot, if she's speaking softly so you have to lean in to hear her properly, if she's touching her lips -caressing them with her finger/s or a straw, a glass... she wants a kiss.

• i hate making the first move but if she keeps getting close to you or holding your eye contact longer or finding reasons to like playfully tackle you or something then that should be a sign. with a guy that I have a thing with, when I want him to kiss me I usually end up lingering a little long towards him than usual and he gets the idea lol

• I won't initiate unless I'm sure the guy likes me. If I don't know whether or not he wants to kiss me, I'll just get really close and tilt my head a little bit -- the only thing he has to do is tilt the other way and move in a couple inches!

• I tend to not initiate the first kiss because I am afraid of getting turned down. If I want a kiss, though, I might lean in closer to you, bite my lip or look at your lips.

• Are we supposed to notice that somehow?

• Haha. Yup! My ex could always tell. I think it is because I would look into his eyes and bite my lip. But, he would tell me to take the kiss from him...

• Hey, if she's going out with you on a date or dates, chances are she wants that kiss. Unless she's avoiding eye contact and physical contact, being generally dry and looking disgusted, she wouldn't mind AT ALL if you kissed her.

So man up & do it.

• Why does he have to?

• Never said he had to.

I usually initiate the kiss, or we intitate it together. He just asked for the signs that a girl wants to be kissed.

• some girls do, they might get up close to you, lean their head on your shoulder, just overall, getting closer to your face lol.

in terms of first kiss, I personally do not initiate.

• i don't initiate kisses

• If she just leans inn looks into your eyes, smiles and dosn't say anything, she wants you to kiss her.

• i usually just lean in and wait for him to meet me the rest of the way

What Guys Said 0