How soon do you tell a girl you want her to be your gf, girls?

When do you know you want a girl to be your girlfriend?

Do you tell her after a couple dates or months?

Most Helpful Guy

• r you talking about the term or like the actual relationship?

• Whenever you ask her to be your girlfriend. Do you know right away if you want her as a gf?

Then do you ask her right away? Or wait weeks or months?

• around 5, but only one that was longer than 2 years...why?

• Just curious. lol

What Guys Said 4

• I think by probably about the third or fourth date, they should discuss the future of the relationship.

• actually insecure guys will right away feeling like thay may lose there chance .. however if you wait it can get better .. so ill say about 2n a half to three month.. that's a resonable time other wise you may have sex with this girl/guy and be like ugh .. not feeling it! or not be alike /on same page

• Insecurity could be a reason, not being into head games or wasting time is another reason.

• So if a guy asks a girl to be his girlfriendf in less than one month, that would mean the guy is insecure?

• When I know.

• When do you know?

• Pretty soon. When I'm dating, I'm deciding if she's potential partner material, if she's not I don't date her, if she is then I want to make it exclusive. If she's just into dating, she's not the one for me and I move on.

• months, there is no point of doing it in dates because it is too early for you to do that and she will tired of you and dump you because you are too desperate even I you are not.

What Girls Said 3

• when you first realize it and after at least two dates.

If it was months I would think you werent looking for a relationship and have moved on.

• I wish they wouldn't tell you like 3 months later when you already gave up.

• OMG... I so agree with that statement!

• well I don't date girls so