What do you prefer, texts or calls girls?

I have known this shy girl from work for a while now, but we rarely see each other. I really like her and I text her a few times a week and we have good text conversations teasing and flirting, but I haven't called her. The reason is, according to her Facebook profile, she doesn't like talking on the phone and when I tried calling her, she never answered or called back. But that was awhile ago. Should I try calling her again? I'm afraid of trying to call her and her ignoring me and thinking I'm needy or annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should keep on texting her until you guys get to know each other better and you BOTH are comfortable talking on the phone. When you're still getting to know her its better to text. If you're texting, its so much easier to avoid the awkward silences and nervousness. As time goes on you guys will want to talk on the phone. She probally will too. Some people just don't like talking on the phone though. Personally, I do once I know that guy, but when were still trying to get comfortable I much rather text.

What Girls Said 5

• Personally, I do not like talking on the phone. I run out of things to talk about too easily and I find it to be awkward and uncomfortable. There is only one person I can keep conversation with via phone call. So I prefer text. I purposely don't answer phone calls too sometimes...I would not suggest calling her, especially if it is on her Facebook saying she doesn't like calls.

However this is only my personal opinion and do not represent all or most girls.

• Personally, I prefer calls

but it you are both having good conversations through texts, I think go ahead and call, it shouldn't do any harm. If she doesn't answer then don't worry and just text next time :)

• i prefer calls

• i prefer calls.

• i like texts better because I can reply when I have time and do somethingg else while texting. whereas if I'm calling, I can't really mulititask that well

What Guys Said 0