Remember: no matter how fine she is somebody, somewhere is sick of her sh*t

There's a girl that works at a Starbucks by my work came in and left her number form me. I called her up we went on a date things hit off really quick. Both of us just got out of relationships so we were only dating. The sex was amazing and our time spent together was even better.

Then about two months ago she stops sleeping with me, stops cuddling, stops kissing, and even paying that much attention to me. This was by far the best looking woman I ever dated, not that that really matters to me, but it was obvious she knew how hot she was and that she liked to use that to her advantage. I despise that attitude.

Any way she kept calling me to come over like almost every night she said she needed me. But when I got there it was like I might as well not have even come over because we didn't do shit. Not even talk for the most part.. so then I asked her basically what the hell and she said she gets too wrapped up in guys and decided to back up. I told her she should have talked to me about it not just turned everything off because she was scared then I stated that I didn't want a girlfriend right now.

She said me either and then told me that I would do anything for her, basically she called me her b***. I said I'm sorry you feel that way. She said maybe someday we would go back to what we had. I told her that I'm not going backwards since this is exactly what my ex did. Anyway I have not talked to her in two weeks.... Do you think I over reacted?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not think you overreacted. When I read the first couple of paragraphs I thought you were going to whine about how this girl mistreated you and ask how you can fix it. Glad to see you closed it with more sense. She's a troubled gal and you made the right choice in walking away before things got really complicated.

On the other hand, maybe have higher criteria before getting involved? If you weren't ready for a relationship, recover, then get out there?

• Just reading that you think I did the right thing is assurance enough to not answer her calls/texts

• I think you did the right thing. It seems likely to me that she's used to using guys and that her looks let her get away with it. I imagine she was stunned when you turned her down.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you did the right thing. She sounds like she was just a game-player and too immature. Girls like that will just bring unnecessary drama and not appreciate you.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you had the right set of mind when you already started to ask the question. The title speaks for itself. Women in general, just like they do in their current relationships, tend to dig up the old stuff from their past relationships and never rest them to sleep. This not only causes them the trouble but also their boyfriends, too.

What does "getting wrapped up with guys" have anything to do with what you are doing? I think that was just an excuse. The real reason seems to be that she could get you do to do what she wanted whenever she wanted. You might have made yourself a bit too available and she might have thought she could treat you anyway she wanted.

I am glad to see someone actually standing up for himself and cutting it off for good. There is no point in tip-toeing knowing what is eventually to come. Excellent choice of action!

• Just reading that you think I did the right thing is assurance enough to not answer her calls/texts.

• I liked the title too.

• Lmao. I'm sorry to say this, but it seems like she used you as a rebound. She's not serious about you at all. She was just confused and wanted to vent out. She played her hot appeal, and you fell for it.

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just telling you how it happened.

• Dude where are your balls?

I think men should be more like GMs in pro sports(baseball,basketball,football)

There's a reason they make trades,and release players. For 1-it's a business.

#2 they are trying to improve their team and win.

#3 no team will win if there are distractions

You can blast me and say I'm cold.

I just think with my head, and not my heart when it comes to women.