Did she get played or are all guys just jerks like that?

She's with this guy they're talking hanging out and he tries to kiss her more then once but she says no and she gives him an excuse and he says its OK and he still talks to her but a day later they are texting her asks her to chill with him she doesn't answer and he sees her and he says oh I see how it is and then she tells him she feels funny for what happened like she thinks he just talked to her out of pity even thought he liked her first and he says no its not like that just looking at you I don't get bored and just being with you makes me happy and and all that stuff and then they start flirting and then he says he wants her to kiss him she says no its not gonna happen but she meant not now then he says yea...um I'm going to have to let you go she got played didn't she? he liked her she didn't even notice him until she gave him a chance and they started talking and when she didn't kiss him he said wow I never been rejected before and now he gives her smirks and he is rude he checks her out but he is rude people use to tell her he talked about her all the time but now she just wishes she never met him and wants to know for sure she got payed didn't she?

Most Helpful Guy

• How did she get played ? This guy made it very obvious he liked you, he tried to kiss you, you rejected him, he asked you to 'chill' with him, you rejected him, he asked to kiss you again, you said its never gonna happen and didn't care to explain to him you didn't mean not at all just not then, and you still flirt with him. Yet you wonder why he walked away and feels abit bitter and is rude ? I'm not excusing him being rude at all, but you rejected his advances 3 times, told him 'its never gonna happen' which is pretty harsh but still flirted with him, if anything he will be feeling he got played.

Had you explained to him you just weren't ready it might have been different but you never you just flat out rejected him three times and he did the right thing and decided to move on from it. You should have communicated better and maybe he would understand.

What Guys Said 1

• No, she didn't. He wanted to kiss her and specifically said so. She rejected him, three times, so he left. He just didn't want to be with a frigid girl.

Also, use proper sentence structure and paragraphs. This was an eyesore to read.

What Girls Said 1

• Y'all should learn to communicate better.