Just Curious: Does age make a difference to you?

I was just curious as to what everyone's age limits were when they dated people. How much younger than you would you date? How about older? Like 3 years older or a year younger or whatever.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating USUALLY implies that sex is involved however not all dating comprises of sex..since a lot of people wait until they are either in an exclusive relationship or married. I am 22 years old...

When I was younger I got into trouble a lot (not with girls, just some stuff that I would rather not talk about). So for me if I am going to be in a sexual relationship then she must be age of consent (around me it is 18). If I am not going to be in a sexual relationship I try to keep it to a year or two whether it is younger or older. The problem is that sometimes you can not help who you fall for (within reason of course)..dating 10 to 20 years younger than you (if you are 20) is probably not the best idea (taboo?).. Currently I myself am attracted to older women (23, 24) but right now I am dealing with a girl who might like me and she is 17. That makes it a dilemma not because of the sex but because it is 5 years and it also means we are at different stages in our lives..I will see what happens and if she does in fact like me then I will think about what I will do with it. The reason I try to keep it to two or three years is because I figure it is the safest route. My mom is a year older than my dad so that could also be a factor in why I try to keep it to two or three years...

I hope this helped any..

What Guys Said 4

• Im going into high school, but age doesn't matter to me but I probably wouldn't go any higher than a year or 2 but I would date a girl 3 or 4 years younger than me.

• yes, I have a attraction to women younger then me and find older women a turn off.

• 2-3 years younger 1-2 years older

• A year or two younger. I tend to like older girls though.

What Girls Said 3

• No more than 5 younger and 8 older

• at the moment I would date anyone from 2 to 6 years older than me. I wouldn't date a guy younger than me. I find it a little odd.

• I would date probably a year younger than me and like 2/3 years older, but that's about it.