What bugs you about your boyfriend or girlfriend?

Like some annoying things they do that bother you or weird things maybe. That irritates you. And does it turn you off more and more?

Thanks for the answers, guys! Just lets you know that you never know why a person is really with you. You just have to believe it is for the right reasons.

Most Helpful Guy

• I gave my ew girlfriend my Facebook password because she asked for it back then. I didn't see a reason not to give it to her and did. Whenever I went on I noticed open conversations where she would talk to the person and pretend to be me. Or she would go through all my messages and question me in life why I did this or that in the past or why I'm talking to these people. Some friends would even text me if I got their message on FB and I would ask what message then later realize she deleted them.

They way she didn't trust me and how she wanted to rule my life really annoyed me.

What Guys Said 2

• The fact she won't make out with me, after 3 months. Also she as a 'refusal' to meet me on her own. Only happened once. Every other time I have seen her she has had a mate with her. Why Am I still with her?

• Mate? Aren't you her mate?

• yeah that is very odd. I mean what is the point if you can't even see her to yourself? Don't tolerate that.

• What the hell do you think I'm doing? I've had it tbh.

• Ex 1: Immature, used me as a shoulder to cry on, refused sex unless she was on drugs of some kind. She later got addicted to meth.

Ex 2: Flaky and indecisive on everything,

What Girls Said 4

• I honestly can't think of anything that my current boyfriend does that annoys me. Which is one of the reasons I adore him so much :)

But my ex used to treat me like I was a child and it drove me insane! He didn't want to let me make decisions for myself and he was always talking down to me. He was also very clingy and didn't wanna go anywhere without me and he didn't want me to go anywhere without him either.

That's just a couple of things he did... there was a lot more than that lol

• lucky you because there are so many things about him that annoys me.

• Sorry to hear that. Maybe it's time to reconsider the relationship?

• im kind of waiting to save some money because by us living together up til recently will save us money and plus he plans to move to Atlanta in a few months and I want to go because I been tryin to get out of dallas forever now and this is a free way of going plus I know a guy who lives there that I had talked to at first before my boyfriend and we planned me comin down there before and now its a great opportunity to meet him when I live down there and see how it goes and this guy I am attrcted too and like.

• He has some double standards and when I point them out he says noooo that's a totally different situation...and he plays games/watches TV a lot lol...and he always pokes/tickles me too hard, like he is playing but it hurts sometimes

• Mine always has bad breath and he always brushes his teeth and its still a little funk there. I don't like kissing anyways but moreso in this case.

• He needs listerine but we ran out lol!

• I can't even think of anything :3

But I can mention my exes.

Ex #1: flirted with girls constantly

Ex #2: got mad easily

Ex #3: really low self-esteem

• he always lectures to me. I hate that more than I can tell you

• yeah I know that sucks. Well mine he always slams stuff, rushes, and just doesn't take acre of his things, irresponisble, does stupid things, eats like its his last meal all the time, Doesnt think clearly, Keeps doin things that cause him to get broke all over again just as he is about to start saving, he is just getting more and more annoyin to me and I'm really losin interest.

• I feel the same way. I just need to be in one until I meet someone I really am into esp physically