So I have this girlfriend...

It is a really weird relationship, I'm sixteen and she is fifteen and can't date until she is 16 according to her parents but that really didn't stop us, but now we are in a relationship where we can't always show affection, and it is harder to hang out and stuff, what should I do, I feel that if we don't hang out we are going to grow apart.

any input?

Most Helpful Girl

• How long until she turns 16? If you really like each other, why not get to know each other as friends first, and to make her parents less uncomfortable, hang out with other people while you are with her.

If you go against her parents' wishes, that isn't going to bode well at all. If they find out you are dating, then you will have lost their trust, and you want your gf's parents to like you, especially if she's still living at home. Parents tend to be quite protective of daughters.

It might be hard on both of you, but until she's 16, I'd say downgrade the relationship to a friendship, get to know each other better, and, if you're still interested when she's 16, make your relationship official.

• When we hang out it is usually with a group

What Girls Said 2

• well keep the communication flowing. that's very important. maybe you could just talk to her parents. explain how you feel. you might not have 2 sneak around so much.

• DO YOU THINK SHE FEELS THE SAME. IF NOT THEN FIND ANOTHER GIRL. YOUR STILL YOUNG DONT HOLD YOURSELF BACK FOR ONE GIRL. IF YOU REALLY LIKE HER TALK TO HER AND TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL.

What Guys Said 0