Would you rather die before or after your husband, or die with him?

Me and my guy were talking about this and we decided that we would rather die together, holding hands. I don't want to walk this earth knowing that the love of my life whom I have been together for the majority of my life is gone.

And Guys I guess would you rather die, before or after your "wife", or with your wife?

Opps, I mean at an old age.

Most Helpful Guy

• With her. I don't want her to wait for me to follow her into the dark, and I don't want to wait for her to go into the dark so I can follow her. If I had to choose between dying before or after her, I'd choose after because I wouldn't want her to go through any pain (in particular the pain of missing me while I'm dead) and I'd rather go through the pain myself than have her go through the pain.

• BA

Charming and sweet

• Hahaha thanks :P

Yessssssss I got ten points :D

What Guys Said 3

• I think after 70 years together, you'd be ready to have the house to yourself for awhile.

• youre kinda too young to be thinking about dying. first fnd someone you wanna die with then think

• haha I wonder what you think of my imaginations then LMAO.

I always do man, I dream about it and think about it. It is something that can't be helped

• lol good luck with that. time goes by fast you won't even have time to think about it later on

• Yeah,

well don't need luck.

• I'd want to die before her. Husbands have the obligation to be ready to give up their lives for their wives, not the other way around (Ephesians 5:25) and so it would feel a bit strange outliving her. If I were offered the choice of say 50 years before my time so she could be credited another 50 years (not that such a transaction is possible), I'd go for it. Maybe this would save her the trials of living with me for that long!

What Girls Said 8

• ive never had a death in my family. not a grandparent, relative, or even pet.

i feel I'm horribly prepared for life at 18 D: so I can't really answer this not knowing what its like to lose someone you love.

but DUH I'm sure most people will say before or WITHH.

• Um, "ilyubella" said different. My friends say different. SO I'm wanting to know what the people on GAG's answers are

• Either die with him or die before him.

• yeah it would be easier to pass on first... and not have to deal with the pain of losing the person you love most.

• or anything of their financial problems or dealing with the burial or really anything at all

• How gruesome! lol Well I'd prefer to die first I guess because I'd hate all that heartache if he died before me. But that wouldn't be fair to him either!

• I've thought about this, and it'd be the best to die at the same time, but besides that, I'd rather die first. (Hopefully we're both old though.) I don't want him to have to deal with the pain of losing me.

• id rather live and remarry

• You've obviously never been widowed...

• Yea I was widowed at 23 so duh yourself!

• and your young so move the hell on. that's what I'm saying. id rather not die under any circumstances id rather live my life to the fullest at any age. sorry you lost your husband but you have to live your life

• Same time

• hey I no you

i would want to die first

• Good for you lol

• exuse me!

hahahahahaha

• Statistically, like 90% of women outlive their husbands.