Would you consider dating someone who has vocalized a strong negative bias toward a certain group of people?

Groups include but not limited to race, religion, national origin, sexual preference, political views (prochoice vs prolife, NRA supports vs anti-gun supporters) etc.

• Yes. I might not share their opinion though.
  • It depends on which group
  • No. They shouldn't be extremely judgemental towards others.
  • Haven't thought about it before

Most Helpful Girl

• Strong opinions are okay, how ever when it comes to being ignorant or rude about it I would have to draw the line. Besides standing up for what you believe is so sexy as long as you are not damaging any thing or any one who believes the contrary. Dr Martin Luther King did it the best no violence or belittling just positive arguments for his side

What Girls Said 2

• A date is not marriage and you don't really find out about people unless you spend some time talking to them about their views. If you detest their presence after the date, then you can move on. No one says you gotta marry them. LOL.

• It depends on the group, how strongly he feels, and how vocal he is about it. I briefly dated this really militant guy who hated white people. That didn't last very long because his negativity was just so draining I got tired of it.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, if a girl had a strong negative bias against a particular religious or ethnic group, it'd be a huge problem.

But if a girl told me she hated PETA or something, who am I to tell her she's wrong? Rock on, love!

• If I love the girl I'll try and deal with it and if her view is something I definitely don't agree with, I'd try and help change it.