Would you date a bald woman?

Guys, lets say this woman has a great personality and she has a very nice body and face and always wears a wig. Would you mind her being bald?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be more comfortable with her not wearing a wig at all. At least with me.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I would, I'm not trying to be a d*** but it would be so off putting.. Although if I was in a relationship with her already and she went bald due to circumstances out of her control then I wouldn't mind at all..

• It would depend whether it was early in the relationship or not, if it was early then yes it would. baldness is pretty off putting on a woman...sorry :)

• What if she always has a wig glued onto her head. Would it still bother you?

• Is she bald by choice? If she's bald by choice I'd probably be really turned off.

• Not by choice.

• Then yeah I would. It's not her fault. I would prefer the wig whenever possible though.

What Girls Said 0