I date girls around my height. Am I wrong or right?

Ok I am 6'1 so I date girls around my height. But one of my best friends girl Vanessa likes me. She asked me out but I told her she was too small she got mad. But she is like 4'7 I just don't want to feel like I'm dating a kid. PS she is not my best friends girlfriend just his friend

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem with guys they always tell me I look like a twelve year old even with heels on. But I dated this nice guy for five years and he told me two years into the relationship that dating me felt like dating a kid and that he was worried about what his friends and family would think of me. His friends always tried to push me away but I stayed. A year later he said he is happy didn't listen to his friends because he would have missed out. We dated for three more years and we were going to get marred this year but sadly to say he died in Afghanistan three months ago. What I am trying to say is my guy was just like you but instead letting my height get to him he let my heart get to him. So you should not judge anyone by height or anything else by the way I am 4'8

• You ladies make me feel like a monster for what I did. she is not ugly it was just her height man you females got my eyes open.by the way sorry for your loss he sounded like a good man

What Girls Said 3

• Evidently your not attracted enough to her to look past her height, so your RIGHT. We have no obligation to date people in order to be politically correct! I only date people that make me melt like butter.

• That's so superfishal what if she is the right girl for you and you push her away just because of her hight I am 4 :9 and a half feet tall it has nothing to do with hight only who the person is and what they are like as a person. If you can't see that then yes don't date her don't date shorter girls date only girls your hight and see were that takes you

• There is no wrong or right...if you don't like her in a way you'd want to date her then don't date her. There's no point in going on a date with her and leading her on if you're going to just think of her as a kid the entire time.

What Guys Said 0