Is it OK to kiss my girlfriend in first week of relationship?

This is first time I have relationship and my girlfriend too. Is it OK to kiss her in first week? Will she don't like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it OK to kiss her in the first week? Yes

Will she don't like it? We don't know.

If this is hers and your first relationship, take her out on a romantic date, or surprise and do things that she enjoys at night. During the date or before going back home, choose an appropriate place where both of you will have the privacy, give her a kiss on the cheek or on the forehead and then look, smile and hold her hands. If she's OK and she initiates the kiss, you have your answer :) If she hasn't yet, tell her that she's beautiful and you would like to kiss her. She'll let you know whether she's OK. have fun! Don't worry or over think! :D

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on both yours and her comfort level.

• of course. a week is too long. you should kiss her on the second date

What Guys Said 2

• Your between the age of 18 and 24 seriously man grow some balls. YES it's okay to kiss your girlfriend even on the first damn date! long as your over 12 years old.

• girls will think it is clingy, needy, desperate, but us guys won't care