She does not call me for one week?

What I do? I miss her a lot. If I call her she might think I am not strong or I depend on her too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Send her a text/message/call asking how is she doing. Initiate it once and don't do too many times. If there's no response you got to wait. Don't put too much hopes or expectations towards her. Although easier said than done, focus on what's important to you in your life other than her. This is as much as you can do, and be patient. The others are que sera sera. Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• just call and see how things are going, there's nothing wrong with chatting once in awhile :)

• a week is long time now to talk to someone

What Guys Said 1

• First thing is first. Did she say she was going to call? if not than who called last? you or her? if you than don't bother. If it's one week and she hasn't called you than clearly she doesn't give a damn about you. And has no interest in you. I normally don't text/call a girl first because I rather know their interested and want to talk. If she is not calling and you been the one calling lately than you are better off moving on.