Girls and Guys, What's the best first date idea for this one?

Hi all,

I am in this different situation that I'm not used to, that is I have a female friend who already knows enough about me, and me knowing good amount of info about her.

Where should I take her out for a first actual date? I was gonna take her for a dinner at a nice place somewhere, but isn't that for two folks who haven't really known each other? Is it still OK to take her out for a dinner for a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you since this is your first date do something fun like bowling or mini golf, dinner is a little to stuffy for a first date not to mention who knows how much awkward silence could happen so by doing osmehting productive you have fun laugh play some arcade games creates a fun enviroment.

What Girls Said 3

• Dinner is okay.I do not know if I would go with a fancy one. Just a fun friendly place.

After dinner I think I would try and do something fun like bowling, ice skating, or somewhere of that nature. A movie may get to boring on a first date, and it doesn't help you. I believe if you already know a person then a first date should be fun, giving room for a little flirting, and conversation.

• Sure it is, the girls gotta eat! You may wanna take her to do something else besides just dinner though.

• ice skating !

What Guys Said 2

• ive taken a girl to paint pottery and she loved it cause it was fun and unique and you can make something together. typically you just paint the pottery that they have premade

• dinner and then movie ,or dinner then to a fun center .