Is it okay to take home leftovers after a date at a restaurant?

Guys & Gals: would you or have you been on a date where the other person asked for a to go box and what are your opinions on it?

Meals are always so big that I usually don't even eat half, and I hate throwing away money and food. I don't think I would if the man paid, but if I paid I can't just leave $10+ worth of food that is going to be thrown away when I can take it home and eat it for another meal. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• As frugal as I am, I would love to see the girl take home food if there is still a good amount left.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't like being wasteful and would prefer my girl take unfinished food home rather than throw it all away.

What Girls Said 1

• I know EXACTLY what you mean. If the guy paid, then he gets to take them home. If not .. well, it's awkward, but I guess if the guy doesn't like it, then we're not meant to be.