She stopped answering texts?

I know a girl who is very flirty towards me. She's told me that she's interested, and I became interested in her too. We talk on the phone and text, but a week ago, I told her that I had to go to my parents house (out of state) for a month or two, and she's completely slowed down on talking to me. I would call and she wouldn't pick up, and blame it on work. Then I texted and she didn't reply back for 3 days, and gave the old "my phone has been messed up" excuse, even though I've seen her using it since.

Now I am out of state, and a few days ago, I sent her a text saying "I'm leaving tomorrow but I'll be back in a month". I called her that day too, and she still hasn't gotten back to me.

What should I do? Just call her when I'm back in town or stop texting her all together? Every time I see her, she always acts happy to see me, but I don't know what to do, I feel like she's ignoring me.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop talking to her. If she REALLY liked you, she would still talk to you. Shw wants a relationship, and she wants the physical contact that comes with a realationship. Now that your gone, there is no chance of that happening right now, and she is beginning to move on. When you get back, she may start talking to you, and you just need to say no. If she really liked you she would have acted the same for the month your out of town. It's showing she won't be very good in a relationship, she is too hung up on the physical connection. That's my advice, take it or leave it as you wish.

• :( well that sucks lol

• I know, I have been in that position before. It'a hard, but it will be the best for you in the long run.

What Guys Said 0