Do guys get turned off by sex on the first date?

so say you an this girl are having a great date an chill for a bit a yours or her house an you end up having sex would you be turned off an call her easy or would you go on another date with an keep in touch?

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't be an important part in making the decision as to whether or not I saw her again.

If the date had gone really well, I'd see her again. The sex is a bonus.

If the date was a disaster, I wouldn't see her again. The sex would be compensation.

What Guys Said 6

• I would like to think it wouldn't matter, but it would. I would only date her for the action... never taking it seriously.

• Would go for another date and keep in touch.

A girl is easy only when she has sex with everyone she meets and is not discriminating.

• So I go on a date, I want sex, I *get* sex, and this turns me off? How does that work?

• Let me put it do you this way... every girl that f***ed on the first date, didn't last long.

• i was very happy once to get a blow job on first date..

• I've had sex on the first date multiple times, I don't think negatively of them about it and it changes nothing.

What Girls Said 0