Did I hurt him, guys?

I had a thing with this guy for a few months (we weren't officially dating) and I guess I screwed him over ,he was really angry at first but he gave me another chance and I did it again whenever I try and talk to him now he tells me to leave him alone and that I'm not going to change I'm never going to change and he wishes he never met me ,he gets angry and whenever I see him around town he always looks at me with a straight face then looks away when he notices me looking .or whenever he sees me in the same place he leaves as he is he leave immediately. I'm horrible at reading peoples feelings did it hurt him or does he just hate me , I didn't think it would since we weren't officially dating .

Most Helpful Guy

• "officially dating" or not anything that involves f***ing a guy over will generally p*ss them off

especially if he really likes you which is probably why he's so mad. that's a natural reaction for a guy when a girl he really likes does something like whatever it was that you did. We get angry and never want to see that persons face again

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you hurt him.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, what did you do?