Would you rather date a girl/guy that's exactly like you in everyday or the complete opposite?

like me in music taste and tattos and gauges but different in food tastes lol problem?
wow I never noticed I wrote everyday instead of everyway lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'd prefer neither. But If I had to pick, I'd say exactly like me.

What Girls Said 9

• if I had a life...i wouldn't mind him being exactly like me! we would have lots to do and talk about.

but I'm pretty indecisive. so 2 indecisive people together is a no no. id chose to opposite :(

• hmm ..am neutral towards both. It gets boring if you both like the same things. I may not get along well with the person if we are total opposites.

• if I had to chose one of those...i guess exactly the same, but then again that could get annoying at times. I wouldn't want to be completely different because we would fight all the time.

But I would prefer being the same in some ways and different in other ways.

• Inbetween, we need to have some base believes to agree on some things but we also need to be different to peek each others interest. it would not work in either extreme.

• Exact opposite, hard enough living with one of me.

• Opposite, I think It would get boring dating the same thing, or having too much of the same thing around.

• Like me, but not in every little thing...

• exactly like me. it would be too hard to date the complete opposite. taste in music, food,books,etc are not a problem. the problem is morals and ethics

• like me in morals and hobbies but a little different in personality

What Guys Said 1

• Alike in views, opposite in demeanor.